REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Consultancy for the Development Of Roots Project Sustainability And Exit Strategy
Date: 26th May 2023
- The Government of The Gambia has received financing from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (“the Fund” or “IFAD”) towards the cost of the ROOTS Project (“the client” or “procuring entity”) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the recruitment of consulting services, for which this REOI is issued.
- The client now invites expressions of interest (EOIs) from legally constituted consulting firms (not individual consultants) (“consultants”) to provide technical assistance for the Development of Roots Project Sustainability and Exit Strategy. More details on these consulting services are provided in the preliminary terms of reference (PTOR) which will be available upon request. The consultant may sub-contract selected activities provided that said services do will not exceed 20% of the total consultancy work.
- Before preparing its EOIs, the consultant is advised to review the preliminary terms of reference, which describe the assignment and the evaluation criteria that details the evaluation of the technical qualifications.
- Interested consultants must provide specific information, which demonstrate that they are fully qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.).
- All consultants are required to comply with the Revised IFAD Policy on Preventing Fraud and Corruption in its Activities and Operations (hereinafter, “IFAD’s Anticorruption Policy”) in competing for, or in executing, the contract.
- Procedure: the selection process will be conducted using Consultant’s Qualification Selection (CQS) as laid out in the IFAD Procurement Handbook that can be accessed via the IFAD website at ifad.org/project-procurement.
- Any request for clarification on this EOI including the PTOR should be sent via e-mail to the address below no later than 5thJune 2023. The client will provide responses to all clarification requests by 7th June 2023 at 16.00h GMT.
- Submission Procedure: Please submit your expression of interest using the forms provided for this purpose. Your EOI should comprise one (1) original copy of each EOI form annexed to this document. EOIs shall be submitted to the address below no later than 12th June 2023 at 12.00h GMT.